The Gaslight Village Business Association (GVBA) was formed as an organized business league in 1974. The GVBA is concerned with all aspects of the Gaslight Village business community as it relates to businesses and residents of the Gaslight Village Area. We strive to support local businesses and attract customers to our community.
The GVBA promotes the following:
- Fellowship among business people in the community
- Communication and cooperation among the business merchants and business property owners
- To maintain and improve the property and physical appearance of the business community
- To identify business community problems and business needs and to develop and implement solutions
- To have a voice in any civic matter affecting the business community
- To initiate promotional programs to stimulate business activity
- To encourage, support, and promote other community activities, including those of a historic, civic, cultural or literary nature
Any individual, firm, institution or other entity that is located within the Gaslight Village community or has a genuine interest in and concern for the purposes of this association, shall be eligible for membership upon approval by the Board of Directors of an application for membership and upon the payment of membership dues.
Our Board of Directors for 2017:
- President – Todd Cooper, The James Salon
- Membership – Amanda Patterson, Great Clips
- Treasurer – Monica Rasmussen, Gaslight Family Chiropractic
- Trustee – Steve Morse, Morse Realty
- Trustee – Angie Conflitti, Lolë